Massage therapy can provide a range of benefits for your pet by resolving soft tissue and musculoskeletal issues. Massage can be beneficial as a therapy on its own, or in conjunction with other rehabilitation therapies. Many dogs enjoy the relaxation effects of massage therapy!
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE THERAPY
- Pain relief
- Reduces adhesions and scar tissue
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Eases trigger points and spasm
- Improves movement
- Psychological and emotional benefits
- Relieves areas of compensation (e.g. after injury, in osteoarthritic patients)
Contact us to find out how Laser Therapy could benefit your pet.